Brand: Equal Earth
Color: Natural Brown
- MADE IN ECUADOR: Equal Earth are pleased to present their 100% genuine rolling Panama Hats! Made from natural Toquilla Palm, these hats are lightweight and breathable making them the perfect must have summer accessory.
- FASHIONABLE: Available in either white or natural (brown), these hats are a timeless classic that will never go out of fashion! The hats first gained popularity in the 19th century when the Panama Canal was being constructed. The light weight hats were perfect for protecting the workers from burning in the tropical sun. 100 years on, they are still as popular and efficient!
- EASY CARE & CLEANING: All orders come complete with a information pamphlet detailing everything you need to know about the panama hat. Hat can be rolled for easy travel ! Comes with the travel tube, perfect for keeping your hat safe whilst on the move!
- SUSTAINABLE: Sustainable & environmentally friendly, Equal Earth has been working alongside artisans in Ecuador for over 10 years! They also use recycled packaging supplies, and will even reuse them again should you wish to return them!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Buy with confidence! You'll love our hats, but for whatever reason you may return the product within 30 days of your purchase.
Part Number: B01F07V9FC
Details: PRODUCT OVERVIEW Genuine Panama Hat and Travel Tube Available in sizes 54-62cm Colour: Natural Brand: Equal Earth Handwoven from toquilla palm, sustainably sourced from Ecuador Black outer band Size inserts & info pamphlet included Brim size varies from 6-8cm If you would like a specific brim width please message us with your request. Your hat will arrive unrolled and in a box. We recommend storing your hat in the box when not in use. DO NOT STORE THE HAT ROLLED We also have white and dark brown Panamas available. Unsure about sizing or buying a gift? We include 2 cork strips that can be used to fine tune the hat. Place the cork strips under the comfort band to achieve a tighter fit. Place one strip to reduce the size by 0.5cm or two for 1cm. CM TO UK HAT SIZE CONVERSIONS 54cm - 5 5/8 55cm - 6 3/4 56cm - 6 7/8 57cm - 7 58cm - 7 1/8 59cm - 7 1/4 60cm - 7 3/8 61cm - 7 1/2 62cm - 7 5/8 MEASURING FOR A PANAMA Measure your head by placing a tape around the middle of your forehead, just above your ears and midway at the back of your head. We recommend measuring 2-3 times to be as accurate as possible. IMPORTANT - Sizing is not accurately determined by the measurement of the inner band of an existing hat, as the type and stretch of the inner band fabric in each hat can affect accuracy. We recommend the best method of measuring for your new hat is to measure your head. ROLLING CARE Care should be taken when rolling to avoid cracking of the natural palm. You should wear your Panama for several weeks before rolling it. Wearing the hat will allow it to shape to your head as well as become more flexible. Failure to do so will likely result in damage to the palm and shorten its lifespan. You should also consider that frequent handling and rolling will likely affect the overall shape and appearance of your hat.